2013 hyundai elantra windshield wipers

Can someone help me with the wiper blade sizes for a 2013 Elantra GLS? I have checked various auto store websites, but they all list different sizes. Oddly enough, the Elantra manual does not provide the size either. Does anyone know the correct sizes?

1 Like

The 2013 Hyundai Elantra’s wiper blade diameters are as follows:

• Driver’s side: 28 inches (700 millimetres).
  • Passenger side: 13" (330 mm)

Please utilize this information while purchasing wiper blades for your Elantra GLS!

Here’s how I replaced the windshield wiper blades on my 2013 Hyundai Elantra: I used a 28" driver-side and 14" passenger-side wiper blade kit from Goodyear. The blades feature SilentArmor technology for durability and quiet operation, and ResponsEdge design for maximum windshield contact. Replacement was quick and easy - I simply pulled up on the wiper arm, pushed the clip, and pulled out the old blade. Then I hooked the new blade onto the J-hook, wiggled it into place until it clicked, and repeated for the other side. The kit came with a windshield reminder sticker to know when to replace the blades again in the future. I also made sure to slowly lower the wiper arms back down to avoid damaging the windshield
. With the new blades installed, my Elantra’s wipers now provide a clean, streak-free wipe in all weather conditions.