Hyundai Digital Key - Apple iphone app

Does Hyundai offer the digital key feature for the 23 Sante Fe Limited on Apple devices? I checked the MyHyundai app on my iPhone but couldn’t find the option mentioned in the manual and videos. Has anyone else encountered this issue, and if so, how was it resolved?

Hey there! It sounds like you’re having a bit of trouble with the digital key feature on your Hyundai Santa Fe Limited. I totally get how frustrating that can be, especially when you’re excited to try out a cool new feature like that.

From what I know, Hyundai does offer the digital key feature for certain models, including the Santa Fe Limited. It’s supposed to work with Apple devices through the MyHyundai app, but it sounds like you’re not seeing the option as mentioned in the manual and videos. That’s definitely odd!

It’s possible that there might be an issue with the app or your specific model of the Santa Fe. Sometimes these things can be a bit finicky, you know? Have you tried reaching out to Hyundai customer support for assistance? They might be able to shed some light on the situation and help you troubleshoot any potential issues.

In the meantime, you could also try checking for any app updates or restarting your phone to see if that helps. And if you’re still not having any luck, perhaps some other Santa Fe owners on forums or social media have encountered similar issues and found a solution.

While the Digital Key feature isn’t available for your 2023 Santa Fe on Apple devices, you might still have remote lock/unlock features through the MyHyundai app.