Problems with 2013 hyundai elantra

Hi everyone, Can anyone help me with my problem?

I have been having intermittent starting issues with my 2013 Hyundai Elantra GT SE. I recently replaced the battery because my car would not start last week. After the battery replacement, I also had a tune-up done with new spark plugs, filters, etc. This morning, when I tried to start the car, it seemed to half-start but then died out. After waiting a few seconds and trying again, it started but rumbled lightly for a few seconds before running normally. It drives fine once started, but I keep experiencing this issue intermittently during startup.

When my mechanic did the tune-up, I mentioned the starting troubles even after the battery replacement, but he could not find any problems.

Rough starting on your 2013 Elantra GT SE? Don’t worry, we’ve been there. Even after a new battery and tune-up, it might be a crankshaftsensor (tells engine when to spark), ignition system (weak spark from coils or wires), or fuel system (clogged injector or failing pump). Get a second opinion mentioning these as possibilities, and keep track of when the starting troubles happen to help the mechanic diagnose the culprit.

Another one to check is CPS! My car had a similar problem where it would occasionally stall down. I gave the car to a relative, but the problem persisted, and after ten months, the car FINALLY produced a code indicating that it was the CPS. It costs $25 and is simple to replace by someone.

I’m wondering about this too! My 2013 Elantra’s been giving me a lot of trouble. I just checked my VIN on Hyundai’s site to see if there’s an engine recall, but found nothing. Googled it and saw some sites mention a lawsuit. Any tips on what to do next or if the engine’s covered?