Recommendations for the best iridium spark plugs

Hello,

I am looking to replace the spark plugs on my car and have heard that iridium spark plugs are a great option. Any recommendations for the best iridium spark plugs available? Any tips on installation or maintenance would also be appreciated. Thanks!

When it comes to iridium spark plugs, some popular and highly recommended options include NGK Iridium IX and Denso Iridium Power. These plugs offer improved performance, durability, and longevity compared to traditional copper or platinum plugs. For installation, make sure to consult your car’s manual for the correct spark plug gap and torque specifications. Use a torque wrench to tighten the plugs to the manufacturer’s recommended torque setting to avoid damaging the threads. Additionally, apply a small amount of anti-seize lubricant to the spark plug threads to prevent them from seizing in the cylinder head. Regular maintenance includes checking and cleaning the spark plugs periodically to ensure optimal performance and fuel efficiency. If you’re unsure about the process, it’s always a good idea to consult a professional mechanic.

Which car model do you have?
Though I can recommend these two

1. Bosch Double Iridium: Ideal for those looking for long-lasting plugs with high efficiency. These are suitable for many vehicles and provide reliable performance over a long period.
  2. NGK Iridium IX: Perfect for modified engines and those seeking an upgrade from standard plugs. These offer great performance and durability, making them a popular choice among car enthusiasts.