Seeking Insights on 2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited 2.0T

Hi everyone, I own a 2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited 2.0T and I’m looking for advice on its performance and maintenance. Have any of you experienced specific issues or common problems with this model? What maintenance tips or upgrades would you recommend to keep it running smoothly?

1 Like

I’ve had my 2015 Sonata Limited 2.0T for a while, and to keep it performing well, I’d advise doing routine oil changes (use synthetic), monitoring the coolant, and thinking about improvements like a cold air intake. However, be on the lookout for problems like oil consumption and turbo lag.

As the owner of a 2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited 2.0T, I’ve been seeking insights on its performance and maintenance. After conducting extensive research from reputable online sources, I found that my vehicle has a refined design both inside and out, aiming to draw additional mid-size sedan buyers. The 2.0T engine provides a smooth and quiet ride, with a top speed of 130 mph and a 0-60 mph time of 7.5 seconds. Regular maintenance at a Hyundai dealership has been crucial in keeping my vehicle running well, even with over 100,000 miles. Additionally, the Sonata’s interior features a more formal design, with a trapezoidal centre stack and a sportier steering wheel, giving it a more premium feel. Overall, my 2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited 2.0T has been a reliable and enjoyable ride, with its refined performance and well-maintained condition making it a great choice for daily driving.