What's causing all dashboard warning lights to come on and RPM gear indicator to go blank in my Hyundai?

So, guys, I’ve been dealing with this weird issue lately—every dashboard warning light in my Hyundai is suddenly lighting up, and the RPM gear indicator just went blank. Any ideas what could be causing this mess?

1 Like

It sounds like an electrical problem, potentially caused by a dead battery or a failed alternator. Inspect your battery connections and think about doing an alternator test.

If this won’t solve the problem, I advise you to contact the expert to do the work for you.

Dont get disappointed @Dolph Car owners always one or two has a testimony to tell

1 Like

There might be an issue with your car’s electrical system, like a loose connection, faulty alternator, or failing battery. Addressing this quickly is crucial to prevent potential safety hazards.

It sounds like an electrical problem, potentially brought on by a dead alternator or battery. Inspect battery connections and think about testing the alternator. See a professional if it continues. Do not fear, these are common problems for car owners.