2015 Hyundai Sonata 2.0T limited Engine Problems

What are common engine issues reported for the 2015 Hyundai Sonata 2.0T Limited model?

1 Like

I’ve heard some 2015 Hyundai Sonata 2.0T Limited owners mention issues like turbocharger failures, engine knocking, and oil leaks. Personally, I experienced a turbo issue that required costly repairs. Keeping up with regular maintenance helped prevent further problems, so it’s crucial to address any issues promptly.

1 Like

Oh, the 2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited and its engine woes! It’s like the car’s going through its rebellious teenage years, right?

One day it’s all smooth driving, and the next, it’s throwing tantrums with excessive oil consumption and engine stalls.

It’s like the car’s saying, “I don’t need oil, I run on pure attitude!” And let’s not forget the engine vibration – it’s not a feature, it’s the car’s way of giving you a free massage on the go!

But in all seriousness, if you own one of these models, keep an eye on any recall notices and make sure to address any issues promptly.

A well-maintained Sonata can still be a reliable ride… just maybe keep a stash of engine oil in the trunk, just in case. :sweat_smile: