2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Reviews

Wasup enthusiasts…I’m interested in purchasing a 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe and would appreciate any insights or reviews from those who have owned or driven one. How does it perform in terms of reliability, comfort, and overall driving experience?

The 2017 model gets a thumbs up from most drivers. Reliability seems good, so you shouldn’t have to worry about major breakdowns. Inside, it’s comfy and spacious, with plenty of room for passengers and cargo. The ride is smooth, and the handling is decent. Test drive one yourself to see if it feels right, but overall, the 2017 Santa Fe seems like a solid choice

I’ve got the 2017 Santa Fe Ultimate and it’s awesome. Packed with features like Android Auto and a heated steering wheel, plus it’s got a solid track record. Definitely would recommend it!

The 2017 Santa Fe is a solid choice. You’re in for a treat with its reliability – it’s built to last, trust me.

Comfort-wise, it’s a cozy cruiser with plenty of space and features to keep you happy. Driving it is a breeze, with a smooth ride and decent handling.

Plus, it’s got that classic Hyundai style that’s hard to beat. If you’re looking for a dependable, comfortable SUV that won’t break the bank, the 2017 Santa Fe is definitely worth considering.

I had a 2017 Elantra Limited and started experiencing engine coil problems right after 60k miles. The mechanic who fixed it mentioned that during the test drive, he felt the car apply its own brakes while going 50 mph. Although I never experienced that myself, it made me start looking for a new car. I ended up getting rid of it just shy of 80k miles. Unless you got an unbelievably good deal (under $9k), I would recommend returning it and buying a brand-new one.