Can the H6 battery be used as a replacement in a 2020 Elantra?

Hi,
I read some discussions where people talked about using a different battery called H6 in Elantras from other years. But I haven’t seen anyone specifically mention the 2020 Elantra. Interstate, a battery company, says their H6 AGM battery fits in the 2020 Elantra, and they even say it’s the right one for the car, not their H5 battery. So, I got one, but it doesn’t seem to fit. There’s a part on the left called the + harness that’s bolted to the battery tray, and on the right, there’s a fusebox harness. It looks like these are blocking the battery from fitting. Did they make the space around the battery smaller for the 2020 model? Should I just stick with the H5 battery instead?

The H6 battery is typically a larger, higher-capacity battery commonly used in larger vehicles such as SUVs and trucks. The 2020 Elantra, being a compact car, typically uses a smaller-sized battery, such as the Group 35 or Group 48 battery.

While it might physically fit in the battery tray of the 2020 Elantra, using an H6 battery as a replacement could potentially lead to electrical system issues or compatibility problems due to differences in capacity, voltage, and other specifications.

It’s always best to consult with a professional mechanic or refer to the vehicle’s owner’s manual to determine the correct battery size and specifications for your specific make and model of car. Using the recommended battery ensures proper functioning and avoids potential damage to your vehicle’s electrical system.