Does anyone know of a bluelink promo code?

Can anyone tell me if there’s a promo code for Bluelink? I just want the remote start feature and don’t think the full price is worth it. If anyone knows of any codes, please share!

1 Like

Finding up-to-date promo codes can be tricky,

but here’s what I can tell you about Bluelink promos:

Limited Availability:  While there might be occasional promotions for Bluelink subscriptions, these codes aren't always readily available or easy to find.  They might be offered for a limited time or through specific channels.

Check Hyundai Directly:  Your best bet is to head directly to the Hyundai website or contact their customer service department.  They'll have the most recent information on any active promotions or discounts for Bluelink subscriptions.

Past Codes Don't Guarantee Success:  There are mentions of codes like "BLUELINK50" online, but these might be expired.  Using an expired code can be frustrating, so it's best to check for current offers directly with Hyundai.

Here are some alternative strategies to potentially save on Bluelink:

Negotiate Renewal:  If your initial complimentary Bluelink subscription period is ending, contact Hyundai and see if they're willing to offer a renewal discount.  Sometimes, customer service representatives have a little wiggle room when it comes to pricing.

Bundle Deals:  Depending on your Hyundai model and trim level, Bluelink might be bundled with other features or services.  Explore these options and see if there's a package deal that offers Bluelink at a discounted rate.

Consider Alternatives:  If you only use a few basic Bluelink features, there might be free smartphone apps or third-party services that offer similar functionality.  Do some research to see if a non-Bluelink solution might fulfil your needs.

By following these tips, you’ll increase your chances of finding a way to save on Bluelink. Remember, even if there isn’t a publicly available promo code right now, contacting Hyundai directly or exploring alternative options could lead to some savings.

Hey there! I hear you on the remote start being the main thing you want. Have you checked the Hyundai website directly? They sometimes offer deals there.

Yeah, Hyundai disappointed me too. They never updated my 2019 Veloster to wireless Android Auto.

I was also really angry about their ethical issues. They require you to get one service (Connected Care) to access another (Remote), which costs $500 for three years of Remote Start. It’s frustrating to be forced into a recurring cost scheme just to start my car in the hot Nevada summer.

Earlier today, I added the “Remote” package and checked the “Keep Current Subscription” box for “Connected Care.” I did a two-year subscription, and it worked. Now, Remote Start functions perfectly.

My Bluelink status shows one current subscription. I received an emailed invoice from Hyundai:

• Make: Hyundai
  • Model: VELOSTER
  • Year: 2019
  • Subscription Details:
    • Service: Remote
    • Start Date: 09/24/2022
    • Renewal Date: 09/24/2024
    • Price: $178.20

The promotional code BLUELINK50 is applicable for a year and is meant to save you 50% off the monthly rate. You are free to select the packages you wish to use for that promotion. Since it’s only the first month, I can’t say for sure that it will renew based on past experience, but the phone representative I spoke with said that each month I will receive an email informing me that I will be charged full price a few days prior to the renewal, but when the monthly renewal actually occurs, the promotional price will be charged. I’ll either cancel it or we’ll see each other next month.

I recommend checking their official website or contacting customer support for any current promotions. Sometimes they offer deals for new subscribers or specific vehicle purchases.

Additionally, you might want to look at forums or websites like RetailMeNot or Slickdeals for any shared promo codes.