How do I turn on "ADS" on Hyundai Tucson & what is it?

Hey guys,
I was kissing my boyfriend and accidentally pressed something called “ADS” on my AC screen. Now it won’t go away, even though I’ve never seen it before. I tried searching online, checking the manual, and pressing buttons, but it’s still there. I feel silly about it.
Please help!

ADS stands for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems. It encompasses a suite of safety features designed to enhance driving safety and convenience. The features include Lane-Keeping Assistance, Forward Collision Warning, and Automatic Emergency Braking.
Interestingly, the ADS feature is enabled by default. But from your question, it seems that yours was off and you accidentally enabled it. If I were you, I would have left it on because of its vast advantages.
But if you wish to turn it off, when your engine is on, Locate the ADS button on the center console and press the button to activate or deactivate the system, The ADS light in the instrument cluster will indicate whether the system is active. You can adjust the level of ADS intervention by pressing the button repeatedly until you reach your desired setting.
Alternatively, Press and hold the front defrost and mode buttons simultaneously until the ADS starts flashing, Release the buttons and finally Press the front defrost button again to turn ADS off.

But next time look for a better place to kiss your boyfriend :joy: :joy: