How to check the bsd system

I just bought a Hyundai, and I’ve observed some odd behavior from the onboard systems. Though I’m not positive, I think there could be a problem with the BSD (Blind Spot Detection) technology. Is there someone who can provide me instructions on how to check the Hyundai BSD system? I want to make sure it’s working correctly so that driving will be safer. Any advice or ideas would be very valued!

To check the Blind Spot Detection (BSD) system in your Hyundai, start by visually inspecting the sensors for cleanliness and obstruction. Activate the system as per the owner’s manual and take your car for a test drive on a multi-lane road to observe the BSD indicators on the side mirrors. Any delays or inconsistencies in the alerts could signal a problem. Pay attention to warning lights on the dashboard, and if unsure, seek professional inspection at a certified dealership or mechanic. Remember, while BSD assists, it’s vital to manually check blind spots for safe driving.

How can I ensure that my Hyundai’s Blind Spot Detection system is functioning properly?

You can ensure your Hyundai’s Blind Spot Detection system is functioning properly by visually inspecting the sensors, activating the system, and testing it during a drive on a multi-lane road. Any delays or inconsistencies in the alerts should be noted, and if uncertain, seek professional inspection. Remember to manually check blind spots for safe driving regardless of the system’s functionality.

Look for Tiny Lights: Tiny lights on your side mirrors might blink when you start your car. This means they’re probably okay.

Safe Test : Park safely, turn on your turn signal (like to turn right), and ask someone to stand where you can’t see them (blind spot). Slowly move out. If the BSD works, a light will turn on and it might even beep to warn you! Always go slow and be careful!
i really hope this helps.