Hyundai Accent Vs Elantra

Hey everyone,

I’m thinking about getting a Hyundai soon and I have some questions. If any of you already own one, could you help me out?

I’m trying to decide between the 2013 models of the Accent, Elantra, and Sonata. They all seem pretty similar, just with some small differences in looks and technology. What I’m curious about is if there are any specific things to watch out for with each model. For example, if I get a 2013 Elantra GLS with 50,000 miles on it, are there any parts I should replace or upgrade right away because of known problems with the car? I know it’s a big question, but I thought I’d see if there are any common issues or tips that could help a new owner.

Thanks for any advice you can give me.

Choosing between the Hyundai Accent and Elantra depends on your priorities. The Elantra has more horsepower at 147, which might be better if you value performance. However, the Accent offers amazing fuel economy with 41 MPG on the highway and 33 MPG in the city. Overall, the Accent is about $5,000 cheaper and will save you money and time with fewer trips to the gas station. So, if fuel efficiency and cost savings are important to you, the Accent might be the better choice.

It’s always a good idea to gather information and insights from current owners when considering a new car purchase.

While I don’t own a Hyundai myself, I’ve heard that the 2013 models of the Accent, Elantra, and Sonata are all solid choices with their own unique features and characteristics.

When it comes to specific things to watch out for with each model, it can vary based on factors like maintenance history, driving habits, and individual vehicle condition.

However, there are some common issues that owners have reported with certain models and model years.