Inner tail light bulb - 2825 or 168?

Hello everyone! I did some research, but I wanted to double-check with you experts before I purchase any bulbs.

The rear inner tail light of my Elantra isn’t working.

A faulty bulb is the most common cause for a single tail light not working. Before replacing it, check the bulb socket for any corrosion or damage. Ensure you buy the correct bulb type for your Elantra model year. If replacing the bulb doesn’t fix the issue, there could be a problem with the wiring or a related fuse. Checking the fuse box for a blown fuse is a quick and easy step. If you’re unsure about any of these steps, it’s always best to consult your Hyundai owner’s manual or seek professional help.

Hey car owners, my advise is expanse check these points, * Check Your Owner’s Manual: This is the most reliable source for information.

• Find the Exterior Lighting Section: Look for details on replacement bulbs in the manual.
  • Examine the Existing Bulb: If accessible, check the bulb for a number printed on the glass or base to identify the type.
  • Use Online Resources: Websites like AutoZone or Advance Auto Parts offer bulb lookup tools where you can enter your car’s details to find the correct bulb.