Just bought 2013 Hyundai Elantra GLS 96,324 miles

Hi there! I recently purchased a 2013 Hyundai ELANTRA and I’m seeking recommendations on how to maintain its current performance. Additionally, I’m interested in hearing personal reviews about the vehicle. Any insights or advice would be greatly appreciated!

2 Likes

A 2013 Elantra with 96k miles is alright but it’s definitely not a new car. Maintaining good performance will take some effort on your part.

1 Like

Old Is Gold Keep in mind Broh :100:

Congratulations on your purchase of a 2013 Hyundai Elantra GLS with 96,324 miles! The Hyundai Elantra is known for its reliability, fuel efficiency, and stylish design, making it a popular choice among drivers.

With 96,324 miles on the odometer, it’s essential to ensure that the vehicle has been well-maintained and that any necessary maintenance or repairs have been performed. You may want to review the vehicle’s maintenance history and consider scheduling a comprehensive inspection with a trusted mechanic to identify any potential issues or areas for concern.

Additionally, since the vehicle is now in your possession, you have the opportunity to personalize and enjoy it to the fullest. Whether it’s adding your favorite accessories, customizing the interior, or simply taking it for a drive to explore new destinations, your Hyundai Elantra GLS is ready to accompany you on your journeys.

Remember to stay up-to-date with regular maintenance, such as oil changes, tire rotations, and fluid checks, to keep your Elantra running smoothly for miles to come. Enjoy your new ride!

You are a Happy man :grinning: :grinning: