P0341 Camshaft Position Sensor A Circuit Range/Performance replacement

ISO of tips and/or videos on how. 2020 Palisade is stuttering at a full stop. Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Look for damage or disconnections in the wiring and camshaft position sensor, and compare the resistance to the specifications in order to fix the P0341 code. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions and swap out the sensor with the appropriate model. To verify good operation, test drive after using an OBD2 scanner to clear the code and reset the ECM by unplugging the battery for 30 minutes. Pay attention to safety protocols and use high-quality parts.

1 Like

Nice Tip! Checking the camshaft sensor and wiring for damage or disconnections may be a good idea. Clear the P0341 code, reset ECM, and test drive.

But if the problem persists please Seek advice from the car dealer or expert

1 Like

I’ve had a similar experience with my previous car, so I understand how annoying it can be, especially when you’re at a full stop and the engine starts acting up.

One common culprit for this kind of issue is a problem with the idle control system. Essentially, the idle control valve or throttle body might need cleaning or adjusting to ensure smooth idling when you come to a stop.

Another thing to check is the air intake system. Sometimes, a dirty air filter or a vacuum leak can disrupt the air-to-fuel ratio, causing the engine to stumble at idle.

If you’re up for some DIY troubleshooting, you might find some helpful videos on YouTube that walk you through diagnosing and fixing these issues. Just search for “2020 Palisade idle stuttering” or something similar, and you might come across some useful resources.

1 Like

Thanks for breaking down the steps to fix the P0341 code - check wiring, sensor resistance, replace if needed, clear code, and test. Super helpful

1 Like

If your 2020 Hyundai Palisade is experiencing stuttering or shaking while at a full stop, there are a few potential causes that you can investigate. This issue can stem from various sources, including the engine, transmission, or even the fuel system.