Seeking Help - Why is my car just clicking when I try to start it?

I’ve had my 2012 Hyundai Elantra for nearly a year. It’s been snowing here in Tennessee. When I tried to start my car, it wouldn’t start. All the lights, radio, and everything else come on. I’ve tried jumping the car and even replaced the battery, but nothing has worked. I’m not sure if there are any known issues or if it’s because of the cold weather.

If your 2012 Hyundai Elantra cranks but won’t start, the issue could be a faulty fuel pump or spark plug. Have a professional mechanic inspect and replace these components as needed to get your vehicle running smoothly again.

I’ve experienced a similar issue with my car during cold weather. If all the lights and radio come on but the engine won’t start, it could be related to the starter motor or ignition switch, both of which can be affected by the cold. In my case, it turned out to be a faulty starter motor that needed replacement. Cold weather can also cause issues with the fuel lines or the battery connections. Checking the starter, ignition switch, and ensuring that battery terminals are clean and tightly connected might help diagnose the problem. Consulting a mechanic to run a diagnostic test can provide a more precise answer and solution.