What does code P0326 mean?

I started my car for a quick trip to the store, just a 30 to 40-second drive. When I turned off the car and then started it again to come back home, the Check Engine light came on about 15 seconds into the drive.

I used my code reader and it showed error code P0326. I searched online and found it’s related to “Knock Sensor 2,” but that info was for older Accent models.

Can anyone help me figure out what to do next? Is it safe to keep driving, or should I take it to a mechanic right away?

1 Like

It’s safe to drive short distances with this code, but it’s best to get it checked by a mechanic soon to avoid any engine performance problems. They can diagnose the exact issue and recommend necessary repairs.

1 Like

Hey guys! The meaning of the code P0326 is "Knock Sensor 1 Circuit Range/Performance (Bank 1 or Single Sensor). This diagnostic trouble code (DTC) means that a problem with the knock sensor’s signal has been identified by the Engine Control Module (ECM).

All depends on the code really.

It is advised to utilize an OBD-II scanner to retrieve trouble codes, inspect the wiring and connections of the sensors for issues, and accurately analyze the sensor data.