What wire color diagram is available for the 16 AM/FM/CD/XM radio?

So, I’ve got this 2016 radio, right? Tried digging through the service manual, but couldn’t find a single wire-by-wire color coding diagram anywhere. Ended up buying a Metra 71-7304 double wire connector harness so I could yank the radio out and tinker with it outside the car, with plans to swap in a different double DIN radio later.

Now, here’s where I need your help: anyone know where I can find a detailed breakdown of the wire colors for both radio wiring connectors? I’m talking about a step-by-step guide, not just a vague outline.

Oh, and while we’re at it, anyone know if a double-DIN radio would fit in the Accent?

Thanks a ton, folks!

2 Likes

Hi there…For a 16 AM/FM/CD/XM radio wiring color diagram, the specific details can vary based on the make and model of the vehicle. However, I can provide a general guide for the standard wire colors used in many car radio systems. For precise information, always refer to the vehicle’s service manual or wiring diagram specific to your car model.

1 Like

@Dolph I don’t possess a wiring diagram to share, but you can install a double-DIN radio in the Accent. In my '13 model, I’ve installed a Kenwood DDX374BT.