Which is better: Hyundai Elantra or Hyundai Sonata?

Hey guys, Sorry if someone already asked this, but I want to know what people think about the Elantra N compared to the Sonata N-Line. I currently have the Sonata, and I really like it, but I’m thinking about getting the Elantra instead. Can you tell me the good and bad points of switching? Thanks a lot.

2 Likes

Loving my Sonata, but want a sportier ride. Considering the Elantra N.

Elantra N: Super fun to drive, handles great (might be less powerful than Sonata N-Line though). Smaller and more noticeable.

Trade-offs: Less passenger and cargo space than Sonata.

Your call: More thrill or more chill? If you need the space, Sonata might be better. If you crave performance, Elantra N could be amazing! Anyone driven both?

1 Like

The decision between the Elantra N and the Sonata N-Line often comes down to personal preference and driving needs because they offer almost the same features in terms of comfort, performance, and power.
They you should evaluate your needs and if possible test drive the two and come to a conclusion on which way to go.

I had the chance to test drive both. In terms of cabin space, they’re pretty much on par in my opinion. However, the Sonata truly stands out with its quieter cabin and impressive power. While I found the Elantra’s design more appealing and its power satisfactory, ultimately, it’s why I opted for the Elantra.